Details of my art exhibitions from 1972 to now.
Solo art exhibitions:
- Planned September 2018 Exhibition: Bodmin Shire Hall, Cornwall, September 15th – 29th >>see all works to be included here.
- At Work – at Home – in Cornwall Exhibition: Bodmin Shire Hall, Cornwall, September 5th – 30th 2016 >>At Work – at Home – in Cornwall installation shots
- Heart of Cornwall Paintings: Bodmin Shire Hall, Cornwall, April 2015 >> The Heart of Cornwall collection installation shots
- Ten Years of Festival Paintings: Cape Cornwall Arts Academy, Cornwall, July 2012 >> VIRTUAL TOUR
- London version of The Turning Year Exhibition: The Gallery on the Corner, Battersea, June 2012 >> Installation shots
- Cornwall version of The Turning Year Exhibition: Morvah Schoolhouse Gallery, Penzance, Cornwall, UK, April 2012 >> VIRTUAL TOUR >> article
- Lived-in Landscapes Exhibition: Trereife House Gallery, Penzance, UK May / June 2010 >> Installation shots
- Lived-in Landscapes from Cornwall Exhibition: Chapel Row Gallery, Bath, UK April 2010 >> VIRTUAL TOUR >> article
- In the Ocean Light Exhibition: Spring and Steele Galleries, Falmouth Arts Centre, Cornwall, UK October 2008 >>VIRTUAL TOUR >> article
- Shaping a Vision of Cornwall Exhibition part 2: Bodmin Shire Hall, Cornwall, UK April / May 2006 .
- Shaping a Vision of Cornwall Exhibition part 1: The Mariner’s Gallery, St. Ives, Cornwall UK, April 2006. >> article
- Valleys and Horizons Exhibition: The Mariner’s Gallery, St. Ives, Cornwall UK, October 2003.
- Peninsula Suite Exhibition: The Mariner’s Gallery, St. Ives, Cornwall UK, July 2001.
- Penzance Arts Centre, UK (now the Acorn) (1983 & 1985)
- Bristol Arts Centre, UK (1974).
- Newcastle-upon-Tyne University, UK (1972).
Two person art exhibitions:
- The Schoolhouse, Morvah, Cornwall UK (September 1999)
- Bath Arts Centre, UK (1975), Plymouth Arts Centre, UK (1976)
- Palazzo Strozzi, Florence, Italy (1972)
Group art exhibitions:
- St Ives Society of Artists Open Exhibitions in April 2016 and June 2017
- First Cornwall Art Fair: St Ives Guildhall, April 2016 >>Arrangement and links to image pages
- “AFLOAT”- Art of the English Riviera, Torre Abbey, Devon (September/October 2013) >>Click here to see one of the pieces included
- “An Eye for Cornwall”, Castle Heritage Centre and Art Gallery, Bude (June/July 2011)
- Broadway Gallery, New York – Artists at Home and Abroad Series (May 2011) >>Click here to see the piece shown there.
- Voices of the World exhibition – Durham University Ustinov Intercultural Forum (May 2011)
- Camden Art Gallery, London – Collective Exhibition (Jan 2010)
- Represented by Galeria Gaudi of Madrid at Kunstart Art Fair, Bolzano , Italy (May 2007)
- “Crowns and Chasms”, Botallack Counthouse, Botallack, Cornwall UK (July 2002)
- Truro Museum, Truro, Cornwall UK (April 2002)
- The Camelford Gallery, Cornwall UK (October 2001)
- Great Atlantic Mapworks Gallery, St. Just, Cornwall UK (1998)
- Visions and Journey’s Gallery, St. Just, Cornwall UK (from 1986 to 1993)
- Newlyn Orion Gallery, Newlyn, Cornwall UK (1981)
- Royal Academy and Federation of British Artists (1977 and 1978 respectively)